krscraps, Jan 7, 2019
Description:
Kit: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Brushes: Barely There Watercolor Brushes - Just Jaimee
Alpha: Project Mouse: Alpha Bundle - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint: Project Mouse: Artsy - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Font: The Salvador
    • Angela Toucan
      beautiful blending to create the background for your list. Have fun finishing it.
      krscraps likes this.
    • *gina*
      love the blending and your Disney list
      krscraps likes this.
    • Nightshadow
      Love your layout and your goal...I love Disney too!
      krscraps likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Kim, my lovely girl, so so happy to see you are scrapping MOC!!!!!!! of course it HAD to be Disney!!! I think I have mentioned many times how much joy your pages bring me because you scrap in a way that you take me there with you!!!!!! There is one particular here I have to add to my list, the Disney Cruise!!!!!!! I already looked into it, it isn't that expensive but the problem for me is the visa, the visa ends up being more expensive than the cruise LOL anyway, 4 parks in one day????!!!!!!!! You go girl!!!!!love the way you multiplied the photo of the castle and how the blending on the side works with the paper, the buttons to mark every item looks super cute, and I NEED that alpha!!!!!!! great page as usual, so so happy you are scrapping, and especially to made it for my challenge!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      krscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).