- Memory Pockets Monthly: Wander by Lilypad Designers
- Wanderer: Patterns & Backgrounds by Allison Pennington
- FONT = CK Becky
MrsPeel likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and list
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      of course, of course, our hearts beat together in unison!!!!!!!!! (you don't know how many times I came started to write and something took me away from the computer, I am glad it remembers what you wrote and shows it greyed out!!! LOL) I was talking about the traveling....and of course, your page as usual makes also my heart sing!!!!! what I would LOVE would be for us to do a trip with you guys, arriving in NY by cruise would be so amazing...and, not sure you k now I was born in Argentina? my mum now lives in Buenos Aires, which I imagine you would have to touch base to get ib the country or maybe if you go with a cruise, you can start in Ushuaia (where my brother lives!!) and then go up ad see the whole Patagonia!!! I did a few provinces when I was young...loved it!!!! Funnily enough, I have never been to Portugal.... your pages and now this...encourages me to go!!!! Hope you are enjoying the challenges, and hope especially this 1 gives you joy!!!

Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @MrsPeel No I didn't I knew you spoke Spanish byt I thought you might also be from Brazil. I don't know why. Awesome, thank you again for your kind words!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      the words only do justice to you my lovely!!! and the Brazil thing, I had nationality until I stayed here for ever and lost it because didn't go to do the paper work, I have an Argentinian passport that travels quiet fine... now I do consider myself Brazilian and at home we speak Portuguese, we lived in north east Brazil when Sarita was a toddler... I have to show you some places you need to see, first and most, I would say even before Patagonia, the Iguazu Falls.....there is the Brazilian and the Argentinian sides.....absolutely and amazingly AWESOME!!!!!!!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Jan 7, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    444.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).