krscraps

MOC 3 - Moonlight Magic Feb 2018

MOC 3 - Moonlight Magic Feb 2018
krscraps, Jan 3, 2019
Description:
Kit: Project Mouse: Basics 2.0 - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Paint/Lines: Project Mouse: Arsty - Sahlin Studio & Brittish Designs
Font: Luna, Georgia
JennFort, Lhmcgrady and KarenB like this.
    • cfile
      love your fun disney grid page! i enjoyed reading your journaling and i too love all the characters... you were really lucky to see them all. i remember years ago in like 1998 ? when my husband had a convention there at disney, the wives got to go on a backstage tour and we went underground at disney and i tried on the pluto head.. it was a lot of fun being down there and seeing all the tunnels and all but that character head weighs a lot and is very hot to be in for a long time. i give the characters a lot of credit doing that! i love all the photos but the photo of you with chip and dale i think is my favorite!! ... great job on your grid page. TFS!
      krscraps likes this.
    • Sokee
      Looks like you had a Spectacular night!! Love how 4 of your squares are filled with journaling!!
      krscraps likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the photos and it must have been really a magic moment
      krscraps likes this.
    • bestcee
      I've never heard of this! That's so awesome! And great to help you meet your goal for characters by the end of the year! Thanks for playing in my challenge!
      krscraps likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    krscraps
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    89.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).