scrippyscrapper

Day1 - Blind Scrap

Day1 - Blind Scrap
scrippyscrapper, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
Background Paper, paint, frame, branch, crown flair - Victory Street by Lynn Grieveson
Stiches - Project Mouse Beginnings by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs
Asterisk Brad - The Sparkly Season by Pink Reptile Designs
flower, heart flag flair, cheers word art, tag - Project Mouse - The World United Kingdom by Sahlin Studio and Britt-ish Designs

My "extra" element is the 2nd photo.
    • cfile
      oooh what fun.. I want to be there again! I love the UK.. your DH's fish and chips and your meal is making my mouth water for wonderful English delights. (We were in the UK Jul 2017 for our 25th Anniv).. I just cannot handle the marmite! I love all your UK elements the red frame and seeing the wonderful smile on your DH as he tried the UK delights! Love this!!!
    • zinzilah
      that is such a good idea, to include the name of the pub in the photo, can't beat a pub meal, we always have to have at least one when we visit.
    • SeattleSheri
      Your page is making me long to go back to the UK! It's been too long! I love the shaped photo too. Such a great page in every way!
    • cookingmylife
      Chips deep fried in beef fat....oh so so good and you can walk it off in a day of sightseeing. I tell myself that... :agree
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh how I love fish and chips in the great London! I agree with him and love the bits of British elements all over too! Cheerio!
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great photos
    • mrs2a50
      Fun photo and memory capture! Love the tilt to your photo and element cluster! Thanks for playing!
    • jesskab
      That food looks delicious! The tilted frame & stitched photo are such great details!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    scrippyscrapper
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    94.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).