MamaBee

MOC7 Day 1 - Goodies

MOC7 Day 1 - Goodies
MamaBee, Jan 1, 2019
Description:
Christmas Baking by Kristin Aagard at The Lily-Pad
    • julianz
      Cute. Looks like someone had fun making them.
    • tkradtke
      Love the personalities of your snowmen! What a great Christmas layout!
    • CharlotteM
      beautiful page, love the two♥
    • IntenseMagic
      How cute are those!! Super fun page and great clustering!
    • AnneofAlamo
      It is amazing how much personality is in those sprinkles on the cookies! lol
      I love the brackets, just a great touch!

you have done nothing wrong, I want to help you post your page easier in the forum.
      1. Share BB [*img]Code Code
      all you have to do is click and copy the code under this title
      PASTE in the forum...you do NOT have to use the add image box at all! This will make a full size image and when anyone clicks on it...BAM they go right to it in the gallery! This is really great for MOC challenge threads, Speed scraps, and any other challenge.
      2. Share BB [*IMG] (with Thumbnail) Code - this is a smaller (thumbsize) image that will still bring you right to your page. (this is helpful for your MOC thread and challenges to come)
      see the BLUE 1 and 2?
      [​IMG]
      *red asterisk is to keep the codes from messing up the post, they aren't actually on the titles
      If you are still lost, please post and we are here to help you!
    • mrs2a50
      Perfect color choices for that yummy photo! Love this! Thanks for playing!
    • jesskab
      Aww the snow people are hilarious! I just love that Christmassy cluster on the top of your frame!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 7
    Uploaded By:
    MamaBee
    Date:
    Jan 1, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    123.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).