Genniejoy

Random Challenge Dec 2018

Random Challenge Dec 2018
Genniejoy, Dec 30, 2018
Description:
Kim Jensen – Temperate printed papers, Bella Gypsy – Harmony kit and Forever Joy – Blessings kit, Scrappin with Liz – Artsy Journal Template, S Gleason Arboretum kit, Just Jamie – Acceptance Kit, Valorie Wibbens – Finally kit, Collab – Makers gonna make kit, A Pennington – Messy Bun kit, Lynne Marie – Outdoors kit, Kim Jensen – School zone kit, PRD - Scrap Fever kit
Cherylndesigns likes this.
    • bellbird
      what a milestone! i love all the wordarts and how you pointed him out!
    • Justagirl
      Huge moment and great page dedicated to it. I love how you used many tags, tabs and labels. You totally rocked this months random challenge :)
    • Genniejoy
      Thanks ladies. This only tells half the story! He had full on depression and anxiety and only made it to school 60% of the year! He even missed his first all important English exam. There were many times we didn't think he was going to make it so the fact that he did was incredibly epic! I am so relieved and proud of him, that he kept pushing though and made it to the end! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Genniejoy
    Date:
    Dec 30, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    210.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).