mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_31_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_31_web
mcurtt, Dec 28, 2018
Description:
Credits: Sahin Designs -White Christmas, Dear Santa. Becca Bonneville - Woodland Magic. NBK Design - Delights of December, Art Crush 9. Kristin Aagard - Home for the Holidays. Sahlin Studio - Oh What Fun. Amber LaBau - Handwritten.
kaphelps and AJK like this.
    • Nemla
      I really like this,can't tell you exactly why, but it does grab me !
      mcurtt likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Your home looks so appealing. Love all the trees, the red color and the snow scene. All of your DYD pages have been wonderful although I haven't been able to comment on each individually. You are going to have a lovely TN.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Nemla @flowersgal Thanks. I really have been enjoying this format. I took a few photos today to round out what I have since I'm going thru December 31. It has put a bit of pressure on me to do this every day, but I figure I'm just gearing up for MOC. Rather than printing these all out and glueing them into my new TN (got it for myself for Christmas), I am leaning on doing a Blurb, magazine style (8.5 x 11) with these 8 x 4 layouts on each page. Lots of large borders, I think it would look quite nice.
    • flowersgal
      @mcurtt. That is such a good idea. I think it would look great with a consistent background. One of these days I am going to try that magazine format. I'll need to make some adjustments as all my current scrapping is in 12 x 12 as are most of the templates I have.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 28, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    209.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).