mcurtt

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_20_birds_web

2018-12_December-TLP_DYD_20_birds_web
mcurtt, Dec 20, 2018
Description:
Credits: Kristin Aagard - Home for the Holidays. Paula Kesselring - Winter Land. Sahin Designs - White Christmas. Pink Reptile Designs - Feeling Blue. Forever Joy - Yeti for the Holidays. Rebecca McMeen - Winter Woods. Rachel Jefferies - Eucalyptus.
MrsPeel and jesskab like this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so beautiful!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Cherylndesigns Thanks Cheryl. I've been having fun trying to capture some of the birds we've been seeing. And since I'm doing DYD, I thought I'd incorporate a few of the December challenges in it. So far this month, I'm close to 40 layouts, MOL. And the month still has 10 days to go.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt That's amazing, Marilyn! 40 layouts!! WTG!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      OMG Marilyn..... there isn't one page of yours that doesn't surprise me in the best of ways, and this is just explosion of wonderful !!!!!!! the photos are amazing, love the red bed marking the way for the eye to go around and all the flowers & leaves clustered around the circles, it all makes for a dynamic composition, gorgeous all the way!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Dec 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    211.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).