RJMJ

Art Journaling-December-Week #1-Sing Along-Oh Tannenbaum-Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle

Art Journaling-December-Week #1-Sing Along-Oh Tannenbaum-Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle
RJMJ, Dec 14, 2018
Description:
Such A Wonderful & Timely Monthly Muse...You Always Seem To Hit The Subject Matter Right On The Head With Me Each Month...I Love Trees In General...They Can Be Tall,Protective & Majestic & May Remind One Or Draw On Memories & Perhaps A Reminiscence About Family Or Family Roots...Either Way...Trees Represent Life,Shelter,Strength,Respect...And Since This Is December & Christmas Is Around The Corner...I Am Reminded Of Christmases Past...Time Spent Decorating The Family Christmas Trees Over The Years & Now Our Own...Each Tree Having A Special Meaning About Family & Friends Gathering Together To Open Gifts And/Or Share In A Wonderful Meal,Sharing Some Wonderful Decadent Desserts & Cherishing The Conversations That Are Made In Laughter,Love & Fun!...Christmas Is A Special Time Of Year Either Way You Slice It...For Me The Tree Is Everything...The Decorations,The Presents But Especially The LIGHTS!!!!!!...Those Wonderful Lights!...Twinkling & Shining Ever So Brightly...They Remind Me Of My Childhood Christmases Spent With Family & Especially My Mom Who Is No Longer Among Us Physically But Is Strong In Her Spirit & That To Me Is Carried In All Those Twinkling Lights...She Is Alive In All Those Twinkling Lights & In My Heart...Sorry...For A Minute I Had To Stop & Collect Myself...A Few Tears Came To My Eyes As I Am Talking About My Mom...A Few More Tears Now...Mom Really Loved Christmas & She Passed That Tradition On To Me & Our Family...This Layout Definitely Describes Her Personality...Full Of Love For Life & Family & She Just Loved Bright Colors & Had A Vibrant Personality To Match & She Herself Was A Bright Light In My Life That Will Always Stay With Me...So My Layout Is Dedicated To Her Memory In All Those Beautiful & Wonderful Twinkling Lights...Surrounded By All The Stars Of Light & Love...Love & Miss You So Very Much Mom...xoxo...

*I Would Also Like To Take The Time To Wish All Of Our Wonderful Lilypad Members & Their Families & Friends A Wonderful,Merry & Happy Holiday Season! & All The Best In 2019!...Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everyone!...Hope To See You All At The MOC7 In January!...

*For My Twinkle Twinkle Twinkle Layout-I Used:

*Shine Bright-Bundle-Rachel Jefferies
*Down The Chimney-Pink Reptile Designs
*The Rainbow Tree-Collab-2018-The Digital Scrapbooking Studio(3 Items Used)
*Merry & Bright-Collab-Oscraps(1 Item Used)
LisaDV, MrsPeel and BevG like this.
    • BevG
      Oh my!!! This is gorgeous! I love all the layers and bokeh and the sparkles and ...
      RJMJ likes this.
    • BevG
      **YOUR PAGE IS A FROGGY FAVORITE!**
      RJMJ likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I'm alone so I couopdn't read your journaling/description, but as I had separated this [age to post at the FFaves but someone beat me to it, I thought at least I come to say how amazingly gorgeous this page is!!!!!! love the bokkeh, the gorgeous feeling all over, Congrats on the FF!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • bellbird
      magical, joyous and perfectly xmas! congrats on the Froggy Fave!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • RJMJ
      Thank You! @BevG @MrsPeel & @bellbird For The Wonderful & Kind Comments!...Thank You So Much @BevG For The Froggy Favorite!...It Means So Much To Be Chosen For A Froggy Favorite!...:tree
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    758.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).