A December To Remember | Element Pack
by Sabrina's Creations,
Life In Harmony - Christmas {Album}
by Designed by Soco,
Merry Everything Papers
by Elif Sahin Designs
MrsPeel likes this.
    • bellbird
      beautiful design and i love the clean sharp photo with the painty wordart block!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Laure
      Very beautiful page! Love the paper back, the musical store and how the blue of the page matches with the blue of her hoodie.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      bellbird likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      como es bella!!!!! y la pagina le hace honra!!!! Sarita estudio violin 3 anios... la imagen aqui me trae recuerdos super bonitos!!! gorgeous page as you always do, love the photo split, she is so beautiful and with that look of concentration reflects the passion...love the delicate embellishment...everything is harmony and beauty!!!!!!![​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • barbaraj
      Love how you've combined all those kits to make such an outstanding layout! Love the little date tag and the music notes.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @MrsPeel I have an even more magical picture than this one, but I am trying to figure out how to scrap it. She has her eyes closed and you can totally see the love of music on her expression.

@barbaraj Thanks! I loved BYOC and DYD exactly because of this.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      maybe you can try one page with the photo blended and going for an intense AJ page, and then scrap it again more traditionally? , I know you may nt have the time but it would be great to see the two styles!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      Dalis likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    476 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).