https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/trim-the-tree-templates.371359/
---------
also used not part of FF
Sabrina Creations | Joy Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Joy-Kit.html
font: Elephant and Riverside
    • MrsPeel
    • cfile
      oh my goodness!! Thank you so vry much @MrsPeel Cynthia!! I am so excited! You made my morning!! Hugs!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:beat:heartlub:heartlub
      all super deserved!!!!!! we need to catch up, it is so cold here I haven't really done much, my hands want to stay inside the covers LOL Hugggzzzzzz
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel lol re hands inside the covers... my rhenaud syndrome is acting up where my fingers and hands goes waxy white and ice cold losing all the blood in it.. I have to keep heating up a rice bag that I have in the micro and put my hands around it to get the feelings back.. ugh. :) Hugs my dear and thanks for making my morning!
    • bjc
      i love this and will be scraplifting
      cfile likes this.
    • bjc
      @cfile sorry too hear that hope you are doing better today
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bjc thanks Bobby Jo... I have this happen all the time.. I went to get tested at the vascular dr and they put my hand in a bucket of ice water, and it didn't happen while I was there in the office... all I need to do is cut up cucumbers or fruit from the frig and I will go waxy and cold.. LOL weird.. it happens more in the winter than summer.. I just use the rice bag until I get the blood flowing again. Hugs.. thanks for your sweet comments.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    236 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).