Woke Up to This
BevG, Dec 9, 2018
Description:
Handle With Care {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Yeti Holidays by Forever Joy
Creekside Elements and Winter Paint by Lynn Grieveson

Font (which matches Renne's kit) is Island of Misfit Toys
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh wow - that is a big one! I love your photos so much! What a pretty winter view! and the layers of wintery elements are just beautiful -especially Lynn's soft transfer and Renee's pretty snowflakes/florals! Love!
      BevG and MrsPeel like this.
    • MrsPeel
      can't say it better than Jenn already did, even pairing the font with the kit!!! gorgeous photos, though I wouldn't like to be in the storm, the vioew is amazing! I have to confess I am not too keen on the funny drawn creatures , but even that you make them look amazing!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      jenn mccabe and BevG like this.
    • BevG
      @jenn mccabe & @MrsPeel - Thanks so much for your kind words! We ended up getting 9" of snow - very unusual for us. More pages of pics coming soon.
    • MrsPeel
      Bev, tag me when you post more pages... so I will remember to come see!!!!
      BevG and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Bev - my son is at Camp Geiger on the coast of NC right now. poor thing was outside sleeping 24/7 for like 2 weeks throughout this cold. i don't think they got snow there but it's unseasonably cold there in NC isn't it? brrr. you guys are getting more snow than we are in NY!!! stay safe and warm! :beat
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    120.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).