Description:
Dec Photography Challenge
Credits:
Mommyish | Brown Paper Packages - kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Brown-Paper-Packages-Kit.html
font: Times New Roman- italic & Stay Classy SLDT
Laure and FarrahJobling like this.
    • frani_54
      Fantastic collection! I used to collect them as well, gave them to my daughter so she would have something of me with her. I also collect angels and Willow figurines. I love how you documented your collection.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @frani_54 Thanks Fran!! I had to stop collecting too as I have no children so who is going to want them all when I am gone :) I am enjoying the ones I have. Glad you can share yours with your daughter :)
      frani_54 likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a wonderful collection, Christa! I love bears, too and have a really old one and another one that my hubby sent me from Vermont Teddy Bears one Valentine's Day. I gave the rest of mine to my grandkids. I only have 2 left + my old Grinch.
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile :bk I've kind of taken up owls though - I have too many of them.
      cfile likes this.
    • Electra
      Love this, it's so full of love! I really like how you have showcased them, and bears are for grown-ups too you know! My daughter has my babyhood teddy bear, and I am 65!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @Electra thank you Electra!! I am 57!!
      Electra likes this.
    • bcnatty
      Lol...that is too funny that you had to stop buying them...but sad as well!! I adore your layout!!
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Dec 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    201.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).