Cherylndesigns

December Photography Challenge

December Photography Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 7, 2018
Description:
Thanks for a fun challenge. I have a few cameras - some antique and some not so old. Love showing them off.

Credits: SwL-12_18MIS_Template; sc_happylife_paper02, paper14, splatter; sc_takenote_paper11; FJ-COTTAGE-CHIC-EL-BRAD-HEART; prd_pure&simple_arrow_foam_green; vw_sprinkles_v17_camera1, camera4; lbw_F2BM_border02.
    • Electra
      What a fantastic collection you have! I have my 50-year-old Nikon and one from my dad with the bellows. Yours is magnificent!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Electra Thanks, Electra. I'd love to see yours! My grandpa got me started loving photography with that camera in the top left corner. He never left home without it. That camera in the bottom left picture is my old film SLR camera - it's SO heavy - I can't believe I used to lug that around everywhere.
    • tkradtke
      Love, love, love your collection! I collect cameras too and it looks like we've got some similar ones. I love old Brownies and the old Argoflexes are so fun (I may have that exact one)... my son and I did a series of photos with that camera and my Anscoflex. We didn't put film in it, but I took a photo with my phone through the viewfinder of the camera... it's hard to explain, but the effect was cool (similar to these where you can see the viewfinder and the surroundings). I need to get out and play again! Here's a layout I did with a photo of my collection. Old cameras are definitely my weakness!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @tkradtke I LOVE your layout with your cameras! What a cool way you staged them and then photographed them! I've never thought of doing that - it definitely makes more impact! I read your journaling and my grandfather was the first camera bug I knew - that was his Brownie box camera. How fun it is to look through the view finders on these - some of them even show the image upside down. What you did sounds so cool - I've never tried that. My granddaughter is really into collecting too and she went on ebay and found film for a couple of hers. Film is such a pain though and I don't think she cared a whole lot for it.
    • mirjam
      What a cool collection Cheryl and I love how you scrapped this! Such a funky dynamic page! It immediately caught my eye!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Thanks so much for the great comments on my page, Mirjam!!
    • bcnatty
      Wow...sooo cool!!! I love the pops of red in your layout, and I love seeing all your cool cameras!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    107.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).