- Handle With Care {Dressed Up} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- White Christmas Cards by Sahin Designs
- White Christmas Elements by Sahin Designs
- White Christmas Papers by Sahin Designs
- December Cut Outs by Scrapping With Liz
- FONT = Suburban Light
MrsPeel and LynnG like this.
    • keepscrappin
      I love the pairing of the twinkling of the lights in the water of the photo and the background paper... BEAUTIFUL!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I am so so delighted with every page of yours I have seen in the past week or so.... not that I had forgotten that you are one awesome scrapper, but for some reason your pages seem to be shinning even more... you are filling the page a bit more and that appeals to me (element hoarder? ME? neva!!!!!! LOL) This is really spectacular, love the tale on the template, the combination of kits, the shadows are superb, love the effect of the vellum in the page overall...everything is awesome!!!!!!!! Don;t you just love that car? I wanted to make all my pages with it in it LOL
      Now, you are giving me a hard time to chose pages of yours to GSO/FFaves!!!.... I'll be back!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Scrapping with Liz
      I love how you used that cut out!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • Vrielinkie
      @MrsPeel I struggle to fill the page most of the times. I'm more of a geometric / minimalist scrapper I think. But sometimes the mood strikes me :circles
      You're making me blush, you're so sweet: thanks!:bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I know, and I LOVE your clean, minimalist pages too, very much so! but being an element hoarder, I can tell you your "mood" makes magic!!!!! Finally got it together....
      into the December Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Dec 7, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    318.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).