RJMJ

Inspiration Challenge-December-A Sense Of Calm-Hummingly Sweet

Inspiration Challenge-December-A Sense Of Calm-Hummingly Sweet
RJMJ, Dec 5, 2018
Description:
I Have Many "Triggers" ...As I Call Them & I Often Need To Remain Calm For Many Reasons Daily...Normally...I Would Say The Beach Is My Ultimate Calm...Well...Sunsets In Particular...They Can Calm My Worst Nerves On A Really Bad Day But I Suspect That Quite A Few People Will Probably Pick This Very Subject & I Have Scrapped Many A Sunset Layout & I Wanted To Approach This Challenge From A Different Perspective...I Am Also In Love With Nature & This Too Brings Me A Sense Of Calm In A Chaotic World...The Birds In Particular & Spring Flowers Even More Specific...I Love Those Sweet Little Creatures & I Love Spring Flowers Just As Much...I Can't Get Enough Of Those Little Birdies & Wonderful Spring Florals...So I Decided To Go Back In Time...Specifically...For My Location AKA Spring Time:April 2018 & Scrap A Photo I Have Of A Wonderful Hummingbird Doing What Hummingbirds Do Best...So For Me...A Win! Win!...A Layout About Birds & Spring Flowers Together...Thank You For This Wonderful Challenge To Get This Spring Photo Finally Scrapped!...

*For My Hummingly Sweet Layout-I Used:

*Forget Me Not/Abundant/Cottage Romance/Shabby Boho/Quilted Mosaic/Hodge Podge-Etc By Danyale
*Welcome Autumn-Mommyish(1)
*Messy Marks-Date Stamps 2018-Rachel Jefferies(1)
*Back To School-Alexx's Designs(2)
    • CharlotteM
      such a charming and very unique page, I love all your tender and beautiful flowers and Kolibri, everything seems so cheerful and light and it is a wonderful dream world to relax and to enjoy♥
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Dec 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    569.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).