Cherylndesigns

December Journaling Challenge

December Journaling Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Dec 3, 2018
Description:
My favorite comfort food in the whole world - grilled cheese and tomato soup - Campbell's canned!

Credits: FDD_LifeJustRight_DD_Template; prd_pure&simple_sp_10, pp_05, sp_04, sp_06, wa_everydayordinary, heart_enamel, snippet_love, wa_this, arrow, page_border; photo_internet.
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Oh this is a good one! Totally relate to this being way high up on the list! My only complaint these days is that I usually end up making it with whole grain bread on a whim/when a craving hits because we hardly ever buy a loaf of white bread anymore (maybe sometimes a fancy panini type of white bread or something) and true comfort grilled cheese is just best on a white bread! LOL. I think I know what I want to make for lunch for the family this weekend! :) love your page - the colors, the geo shapes and the cute enamel heart pin!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe Thanks for your comments, Jenn. We always buy white bread. At Thanksgiving - the day after - I was making sandwiches with ham, cheese and honey mustard, and my son-in-law said "I LOVE plain old white bread sandwiches". I told him, that's all we buy.
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      Lol, so true! Grew up on the stuff but hardly ever buy it anymore!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe It's just my favorite. Makes great toast, too. :)
      jenn mccabe likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      a very beautiful presentation of your delicious and comforting food - alone the orange color is positively stimulating
    • Cherylndesigns
      @CharlotteM Thanks for the great comments, Charlotte! :)
    • mcurtt
      Looks fantastic! It is great that you were able to find some embellishing that matches your tomato soup PERFECTLY!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn! I was lucky - I was thinking that Soco's fall color pallet had those colors in it and it did!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mirjam
      This is a definite favorite of me and hubby! We often eat it in a saturday in front of the tv. comfy, relax mode food. I often use a loaf that i cut myself in a bit thicker slices and I love the italian cheese sandwhich. slice of bread rub with a slice of garlic, sprinkle olive oil, add cheese, add tomato slices, add freshly cut basil, add a bit more cheese, then another slice of bread that was rubbed with garlic and sprinkled with olive oil then add a slice of butter in a pan and bake appr. 2 minutes on each side. YUM!!!!!
      LOVE your page btw @Cherylndesigns Cheryl!!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mirjam Thanks so much, Mirjam!! The way you described making yours sounds over-the-top delish!! I'll have to give that a try. :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Dec 3, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    76.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).