A-M

Rainbow in the Garden

Rainbow in the Garden
A-M, Nov 26, 2018
Description:
This is a recent photo of a Rainbow Lorrikeet in our garden ( house in background is the neighbour)
Credits:
All by NBK Designs : Black paper from Spring Fling & Easter Things; brush for stripes - ARt Crush 7 ; style over brush work - Seasons in the Sun; flourish from Over the Rainbow; mask which is a paint splatter from Art CrushNo8.
Font - The Awkward One
    • keepscrappin
      I absolutely adore the selective coloring... what a bright spot for your garden and your layout!
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my goodness, it is like a view from a tiny peephole that opens up to show the fun! I love love the selective coloring so so much!
      A-M likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Ohhh it's the perfect subject for a selective colouring, Anne-Marie. I do miss the wonderful lorikeets!
      Thanks so much for doing a page for the challenge :)
      A-M likes this.
    • bellbird
      I love watching the rainbows hop/jump around, they are so playful & full of personality -we might not have hummingbirds & cardinals & such that I see here in the gallery often but we have some pretty specky fauna - thanks for reminding me to be grateful for the everyday
      A-M likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    A-M
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    259.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).