SharLamb

11-26-18_SelectiveColor_Butterfly-Morgan

11-26-18_SelectiveColor_Butterfly-Morgan
SharLamb, Nov 26, 2018
Description:
All NBK products
carefree-moments-ABP-01-03, 11 and 16; PM05 (mask)
Photo: Pixabay
Fonts: Avenir Next and Honesty
    • cfile
      what a beautiful tribute page Sharon to Morgan and her family. Beautfifully scrapped too.. great masking. Wonderful!
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      @cfile Thanks...rough week for us...she would have been 17 years old tomorrow. :'|
    • Cherylndesigns
      What a beautiful and delicate page, Sharron. It's just perfect for a little girl. I think I was confused and thought this was the date she passed away, but tomorrow is her birthday. I'm so sorry and I definitely know what you are all going through. It's wonderful and cathartic that you could get your feelings out, so beautifully, by creating this wonderful work of art. Sending prayers, love and hugs to you and your family. :beat:beat:beat:beat:beat:beat
      SharLamb likes this.
    • cfile
      @SharLamb oh Sharron.. I am so very sorry.. so young .. prayers for her family and for you.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • SharLamb
      Thank you, ladies. Mostly, for the last several years, I make a page honoring Morgan for the sake of her parents. It's never going to be easy, but her birthday and Going Home Day are less sad for me each passing year--fewer tears. And the older I get, the closer I am to being reunited with her! There is comfort in knowing that she will be forever the sweet innocent 2-year-old that we remember. With all the trauma that so many parents/grandparents go through, we have discovered there are worse things than death. My aunt had a granddaughter who became a prostitute, and another relative has a daughter who dances in a strip club--both of those choices would have killed me.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb You're right and we said that being paralyzed was worse than death for a young one, too. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      SharLamb likes this.
    • jesskab
      Oh @SharLamb , my heart goes out to you & her parents! I just can't imagine. Your delicate pink on the masking is so soft & gentle for this baby girl who left us too soon. All my love to you.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • mcurtt
      What a sweet tribute to your dear Morgan, that pretty pastel butterfly who has chosen to use her wings...
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Oldenmeade
      Such a poignantly beautiful page, Sharron. My heart goes out to all who loved Morgan.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Margje
      Congratulations! Your page has been featured as NBK Gallery Highlight on the ARTology with NBK Design Facebook page!

http://tinyurl.com/yauyxwtl
      SharLamb likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    NBK Design
    Uploaded By:
    SharLamb
    Date:
    Nov 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    58.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).