MaHoldHands112018BYOCC
AnotherAmanda, Nov 11, 2018
Description:
November 2018 - BYOC Challenge
Fonts - TrueTypeWriterFont, CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - I love it when you say “hold hands!” It always makes me smile. So Sweet.
Elements and Papers - This Is Us (Designed by Soco), Gather Together (Little Butterfly Wings), Around the Table (Paislee Press), You Can Do This (Pink Reptile Designs)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Photo Edge, Rub On Nov18 BYOC, Sticker Nov18 BYOC)
cookingmylife and KarenB like this.
    • KarenB
      What a cute moment to have captured. Just adorable and I love the colours and that title is fab :)
    • cfile
      How beautiful Amanda and what a special moment to capture. I love the label strips that you ued to put your journaling on.. I never thought to do that. I usually use them for a date or something minimal :) Your multiple "inking" of HOLD under the title is wonderful. It really expresses how often you are asked that question and how much you love it. So so sweet. Great title work and great clustering. Thanks for joining in on the BYOC challenge. Fantastic page! So sweet!
    • keepscrappin
      I can feel the loving care you've poured into this page... BEAUTIFUL!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    720.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).