Cherylndesigns

Slow Scrap November5

Slow Scrap November5
Cherylndesigns, Nov 6, 2018
Description:
Credits: lgrieveson_worn_edges_mixed_7_paperstrip; jj-stuka-solid-yellow; jj-hocuspocus-pp8, ghost, stamp-pumpkin, flair3, clip, flair, pumpkin-face, word-Halloween, paint; font-Sketchy Regular.
LynnG likes this.
    • bestcee
      She looks super excited! I love the splatter you used behind the photos and the cute elements at the top!
    • Karen
      I just love when kids get so excited for halloween! Mine were both indifferent this year... getting too grown up and it made me miss the younger days a bit! I love the torn plaid strip you added along the bottom and great title too! :)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bestcee Thanks, Courtney! She was SO excited that night - I love that I have this picture.:)
      bestcee likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Karen Yes, growing up makes them lose that excitement. Alyssa was almost bursting with it that year. Thanks for hosting this challenge
      Karen likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Another great photo of 2 grandkids! You have so many great photos, I am jealous! Gotta love the plaid that you used. A fun layout. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Awwwwwww, I'll lend you pictures if you ever need them. I used to be on a DT (paper LO) with a member member used to get pictures from some of us for other projects because she didn't have any kids or grandkids. One of my scrapbooking DT friends wants pictures of my Labradoodle so she can scrap her. LOL Anyway, thanks for the sweet comments. :):) I'm loving all of the plaid that the designers are coming out with. I'm building my plaid stash. Haha
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    325.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).