Cherylndesigns

November Scraplift Challenge

November Scraplift Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Nov 6, 2018
Description:
I chose this layout of Kat's to lift. [​IMG]

Credits: SwL_MBC_7_18_template; jj-hocuspocus-pp-16, solid-4, pp-8, pp-1, frame-4, string, A-Pennington-In-Summer-y-patts&backs-alts-5; etc_dan_nightcall_owls3, leaf2, leaf3, feather4, feather1, button; etc_dan_moonwhispers_moon, branch; bbonneville-Halloweenish_stitchesorange(recolored), wordbit2, wordbit3.
    • bestcee
      I love your lift! The jack o lantern photo is fabulous! The light and the orange just pop in the photo.
    • QuiltyMom
      In all honesty it looks like you made a shadow box the way you framed your photo! I love it! I like the bits and pieces of elements you used. It's a very darling page! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bestcee Thanks so much, Courtney! It was hard to make up my mind - there were so many I liked.
      bestcee likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @QuiltyMom Thanks so much, Jan! It DOES look like a shadow box - what a great idea. Hmmmmmmm. Thanks for hosting this challenge!
      QuiltyMom likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Great scraplift! I agree, the photo does look like a shadow box. Fun colors used to accentuate your pic!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks, Marilyn. I'm thinking that might make a cute project for next year. Michael's has all kinds of materials that I could use. They're even selling those orange crates again - I don't know about you, but we used to get them free at the grocery and make book cases out of them. Everything old is new again.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Nov 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    350.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).