MyMom102018IC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 19, 2018
Description:
October 2018 - Inspiration Challenge - to find inspiration in someone who is near and dear to you
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - The day we flew out to visit my family, my mom did something she’s never done before - quit her job without another one lined up. She’d been overworked for weeks. Doing the job of three other laid-off staff members and filling in on the med cart.
Her bosses started yelling at her for something that wasn’t her fault
and she decided she was done. She walked out of the “meeting” after handing her surprised boss her keys, cleared off her desk
and took off her badge at reception and told the clerk to mail her final check. Because she had enough of the abuse, we got to see her all day every day we were back home. She found another job shortly after we went back to CA after calling up some former co-workers now in management. She doesn’t love her new job but as she says “It’s a 100X better than where I was!” and bonus it’s less than 10 miles from home.
Photo treatment - Paint the moon
Elements and Papers - MMA I Do My Own Thing (R Jefferies), It's About Time (Collaboration), Mix N Match Alpha (Just Jaimee), Tiny Alpha (Sahlin Studio)
Style - One LIttle Bird (Shadows)
LynnG likes this.
    • wvsandy
      What a lovely tribute to your Mom! Love the title and WA you chose!
    • bcnatty
      Hahaha....YAAAASSSSS!!! What a bad ass!! Way to go mom...I just love this...and her!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    728.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).