paula kesselring

Freak Out!

Freak Out!
paula kesselring, Oct 26, 2018
Description:
For the It freaks me out! CHALLENGE
Want to win a $15 gift card and 20%OFF my store?

Credits:
by Paula Kesselring: Creeped Out, The Traveler {France Add On}, Fallin Love;Comics Boom {Elements}, Mixed Media Monthly - Jan. 17, Pencil Brushes #3 and A la Poursuite du Bonheur {MixedMedia};
Alpha Set No.1 by Heather Joyce
by Kate Headfield: Srsly Stoked Speech Bubble;
by Captivated Visions: Journal Bubble Gum Pop;
by Quirky Heart:Razzleberry-Mixed Media and Build a Mess;
by Sissy Sparrows: Crazy Birds, Tricollage, Waiting to Fly Mini and Unafraid Wordart;
Font: Mom´s Typewritter.
cinderella likes this.
    • Tree City
      ooooh, I had jaw surgery (a bit different than dental work), but that mouth/teeth diagram from Creeped Out has got me thinking it's time to scrap that event. Also...I totally get why you're freaked out by anesthesia. EEEEEEK! This is such an awesome page to showcase a not-awesome feeling of dread. :beat
    • paula kesselring
      @Tree City I had it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So painful!That's why I have an anesthesia pain because my whole mouth anatomy has changed (Did this happen to you too? I lost feeling in the lower jaw) and I changed my mounth to a hollywood-type one! :lol After I went to a cosmetic dentist to change the appearance of all my teeth.Even being scared about the anesthesia!!!!:crazy3
      Tree City likes this.
    • BevG
      Your layout scares me just looking at it...
    • Tree City
      @paula kesselring oh my goodness, you have a REAL reason to be scared! I don't have total numbness but I have spots of sensitivity on my lips (spots that have little or no feeling and spots that are extra sensitive). I won't go into details (too long and boring lol), but I had surgery to correct my lower jaw. My jaw was wired shut for 6 weeks. Now I get freaked out if I see someone get hurt in the mouth/jaw region (like in a movie or something). It just takes me back to my recovery.
      WOW, we are really getting into it in your page's comments, aren't we? :giggle
    • crazsquaw
      This is AWESOME!!! I love your page design and all of those layers...I also have a little issue with dental work (sensitivity, always need an extra shot of anesthesia)
    • paula kesselring
      @Tree City OMG POOR YOU! I had my jaw was wired shut just for 1 week and after only with rubber bands! But it takes almost 4 months to be able to eat a fish and years to eat a good steak!!!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Paula Kesselring
    Uploaded By:
    paula kesselring
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    230.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).