carrie1977

Life With a Migraine

Life With a Migraine
carrie1977, Oct 23, 2018
Description:
Journaling: This one was a bad one. I really wanted to just curl up in a ball and cry but even that hurt.

The Fitbit screenshot shows how many hours I spent sleeping. Attempted to get up at 9:00am. Back to sleep at 12:30pm to 5:30pm. Woke up for a bit and back in bed for the night by 7:00pm and woke up the next morning at 5:45am which is much more like me. I felt better the next day but just sort of felt like I had a hangover. Migraine hangovers are a very real thing.

All The Feels Part Two and Three - Lilypad Collabs
All The Feels Freebies - Paislee Press, Dawn Inskip, Pink Reptile Designs and Little Butterfly Wings
Hark. Another Very Small Alpha. and Tramp Stamp Volume 1: Basic Shapes by Allison Pennington
MrsPeel, Carol K. and Tree City like this.
    • CharlotteM
      very impressive page ! congrats on GSO/Froggy Fave
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @caapmun Wow...goodness...thank you so much!
      caapmun likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      Carrie..... to each of us, our pain has a huge magnitude...never apologyze for putting it out of your mind and into words or an (awesome like this!!!) art piece...... I wish I was nearer so we could go have lots of sea food (very deep fried LOL- remember I promised some 5 years ago I would never force you to eat Sushi LOL love you!!!!
    • carrie1977
      @MrsPeel One of these days, my dear! We'll toast to our deep fried fish! :bk
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Beckie
      Carrie! I just saw this on GSO. great page. I also get migraines. They suck. Sometimes mine last 2-3 days :( this is an awesome illustration of how it feels! beautiful work.
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      Thank you @Beckie ! I'm sorry you are a sufferer also. I have definitely had some that have lasted more than a day and yeah...no fun at all.
    • Carol K.
      @carrie1977 , today was a bad morning. I lay there...terrible. But your little girl kept being in my head. She actually helped...shared my pain...thanks! I'm better now. Praise God for Sumatriptan!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).