CharlotteM

Heaven`s-very-special-Child

Heaven`s-very-special-Child
CharlotteM, Oct 10, 2018
Description:
for the October Style Challenge
....Heaven`s very special Child......
For me, the topic is very important to me, I work with children who are severely handicapped and with limited life, and know the parents' worries and needs. And what strength they have to prove.
The poem touches me and I think it's beautiful and it gives the parents a different perspective
Credits:
"My Life Unscripted 2" by Rachel Jefferies
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page and great poem
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Karen
      Oh wow! This is a powerful page and what a beautiful poem!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • cfile
      Charlotte, what a beautiful poem and beautifully scrapped. I do hope you will frame this and maybe hang it in your office or the office where you work. I can see here in your description that you take after your Grandmother and have a heart of gold helping others that need you. I am sure the families of the children you help are so grateful to you. Thank you for sharing. My heart is smiling reading this beautiful poem and knowing that these parents have you to lean on and know you are there helping their children. I know they are comforted in that. Beautiful papers and elements used here to scrap this. TFS!
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you for your wonderful words- they touches me so much ♥
    • gduncan
      What a touching poem!!! I love your page. I have a special son who is 45 yrs. old, and he's like a little child. I wrote a poem similar to this right after I found out he had Fragile X Syndrome. Mine is called "Special Gift From God". Thank you SO much for working with special children. You are a Blessing to so many people. I admire you for doing that and for your patience because we know it takes a lot of patience.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      @CharlotteM This brought tears to my eyes, my son isn't handicapped, nor has limited life, but he has some extra needs which we are still trying to get to the bottom of at the moment. There are days when I say to my husband, i can't do this, and i can't help him :( I don't know why I'm his mum :( But i hope that all will become clear, and that I can actually give him all that he needs and help him be the very best version of himself. This is beautifully scrapped <3
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      thank you so much, dear ladies!
      @gduncan - I am so happy that you have found such a good way for you and have the same thoughts! It was certainly very difficult and up and down to get that attitude of life.
      How wonderful that you accept everything as it is ♥

@Rachel Jefferies - Rachel, I think you give more than the best! please be satisfied with you and do not ask for superhuman! You are doing everything right and your son will love you and be very proud of you!♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Oct 10, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    169.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).