Cherylndesigns

The Blizzard of 2018

The Blizzard of 2018
Cherylndesigns, Oct 20, 2018
Description:
Asher's school had an "Alphabet Parade" yesterday and he was a "blizzard". I went on Pinterest and found this adorable blizzard costume and he loved it. The costume we made looked so much like the one on Pinterest (middle picture). When he walked out to start the parade, the picture on the right is "our blizzard". I told him the whole time we were making it to "hold the sticks up" (they were attached to the styrofoam ring) so the snow cloud would be over his head. We even practiced it. Yesterday, he had the ring with the cotton batting sitting right on top of his head. LOL I kept mouthing "hold the sticks up" and all he did was wave.

Credits: lgrieveson_frames_in_threes_3; NBK-SOAW-pp-solids-gesso8, gessopiece-01; NBk-AC-no3-APB-artsybit10; jj_hocuspocus_arrow2, arrow5; Rebecca_WinterWonderland_snow2.
    • Lynnette
      How cute is this? I love the series of photos with the arrows & explanations.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Lynnette Thanks so much, Lynnette! I had to give the back story for the pictures to make sense. He was the cutest little blizzard ever. Haha
    • mcurtt
      LOL! Well it does make a cute blizzard hat... I am SO jealous of all of your fun photos.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt It definitely turned into a hat. Haha You could totally see the back of his head when it was all over and I used almost an entire (big) bag of cotton batting. I have a cute picture of one of the little girls trying to "fix it" so his hair wasn't showing. I said only a girl would notice that and try to fix it. She turned around and told me that his hair wasn't supposed to be showing and she was going to fix it. It was hysterical!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).