BookstoreTrains102018SSBC
AnotherAmanda, Oct 20, 2018
Description:
October 2018 - Sahlin Studio Blog Template Challenge
Template by Sahlin Studio
Fonts - Bebas Neau, Myriad Pro
Journaling - Out of the blue you started asking to go to “Target” as we passed Barnes and Nobles. Even though we had gone in the store in months, you remembered the train table in the kids’ section. Now, we seem to be there every other day for a trip to play with the trains... Not sure why since you have trains at home and no need to share, but it’s free so we go. Photos and Journaling - October 2018
Elements and Papers - For Real, You Are Here, December (Sahlin Studio)
Styles - One Little Bird (Shadows), Mommyish (Metal Rim, Photo Edge on "Oh WHat FUn!)
JennFort and JenEm like this.
    • Tree City
      Love the mix of patterned papers! My DS used to love that table, too. :) It must be something about "someone else's toys," even if that someone is a store lol!
    • AnotherAmanda
      @Tree City Yeah, I'm thinking that's part of it. He hates having to share those precious few Thomas trains though.
      Tree City likes this.
    • Lynnette
      This is so cute - love the series of photos. When my boys were little they LOVED playing trains and Barnes & Noble! And yes, we had some at home too.
    • JenEm
      What is it with boys and trains? (Especially when they belong to someone else lol!) I love the way you have documented this with your journaling and series of photos. Beautifully done!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Oct 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    782.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).