Dress Up Fun
carrie1977, Oct 5, 2018
Description:
Build Your Stuff (Halloween) by Heather Joyce
October Cut Outs by Scrapping with Liz
Bountiful {Dressed Down} by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
Something Wicked Elements, Papers and Cards by Elif Sahin Designs & Sabrina's Creations
    • jesskab
      I love these colors! I'm guessing you're the only one on your block with a flamingo in a Halloween costume. :giggle
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • jesskab
      Bart says he hasn't picked out his costume yet, but might like a date with that flamingo. :beat
      [​IMG]
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jesskab Yes, yes I am. Hahaha! Although, our neighbor across the street decided to bring out their big Frosty the Snowman inflatable and slapped a large pumpkin across his face like a mask. So, I started something fun! Haha!
      jk703 and jesskab like this.
    • carrie1977
      Kiss
      jesskab likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jesskab Hahaha! They could make some cute babies!
    • HeatherB
      Love that dangling spider! And love the pics of your decorations. Everything ties together nicely with the large title. Great page!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • jk703
      Ha! We have a neighbor who changes a duck's costume every month! It's quite funny, and I always check out what she's got for each month! Perfect word art! lol!
      carrie1977 likes this.
    • carrie1977
      @jk703 That's awesome! I'll have to see if I can turn her into a turkey or something for Thanksgiving. Matt's gonna love me (noooooot)! Hahaha!
      jk703 likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    carrie1977
    Date:
    Oct 5, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    248.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).