Cherylndesigns

October Monthly Muse Week 1

October Monthly Muse Week 1
Cherylndesigns, Oct 11, 2018
Description:
This sums up what kind of weather we've had lately and how it makes me feel. We're getting the remnants from Hurricane Michael, who has been churning out in the Gulf, which always effects us in some way. Our hearts and prayers go out to all who are in the path. Our memories of Hurricane Irma, last year, are still very vivid.

Credits: lbw_M3_Aug18_ADDON_pp7_alt_2; lbw_BB_MME_bor4; lbw_havecourageandbekind_wa6, paint;lbw_M3_June17_ADDON_ep10; lgrieveson_storm_warning_4, 7, 9; lynnemarie_HOS2_doodle03_rain; etc_dan_gentlerain_rain1, rain2;
n33 and MrsPeel like this.
    • SharLamb
      Wow! You really captured the mood. Amazing.
    • bellbird
      wonderful illustration and expression of mood and weather together
    • Cherylndesigns
      @SharLamb thanks so much. It brings back some anxious memories. After watching the hurricane coverage and hearing it all day, in the background, I knew I had to AJ those feelings.
      SharLamb likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @bellbird Thanks, Justine. I had no idea what I was going to do for this challenge and this just poured out of me last night. Hurricanes bring out anxiety and memories (if you've ever been through one) so that's what this is about.
      bellbird likes this.
    • cfile
      Great page Cheryl. it really gives the feel of the tradegy that transpired with Hurricane Michael.. so so sad ... I cannot believe that devastation. I love all the mix of elements, brushes and paint here.. I think thisis one of your best AJ pages ever. Your feelings are raw and it is reflected so well the feels you have for those in Michael' path.
    • wvsandy
      Love how you caught the drama of the storm!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Thank you for your wonderful comments, Christa! We are all very raw, just having gone through this last year. It's so incredibly sad to sit and watch the devastation those poor people are going through. I worked on this all evening and I'm so happy that my feelings came through on this AJ page. :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
      cfile likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @wvsandy Thanks so much, Sandy. Time literally got away from me last night when I was working on this. I started and just couldn't stop. It was just raw emotion going on this page.
      wvsandy likes this.
    • cfile
      @Cherylndesigns you are welcome..I know Re the hurricane and going through it all again.. the rain and remnants from Michael just started here now and by my brother on the other side of Va in Roanoke they are having flooding every where.. we all just dealt with this 3 weeks ago with Flo and his other house in SC near there it is flooding there too with this again.. such devastation.. stay safe.. the hurricane season still lasts for another month :(
    • Cherylndesigns
      @cfile Oh my goodness, I keep forgetting that you live in that area. Michael just took on a whole meaning, with you there. Stay safe and your brother, too. It doesn't look good for your area! Sending love and hugs :heartslub:heartslub:heartslub
      cfile likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Oct 11, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    293.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    500px
    Height:
    500px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).