by Just Jaimee,
Hope - Templates
by Designed by Soco
KarenB, KittyY and jesskab like this.
    • caapmun
      Love the use of B&W pics with the colored paper edge
      Dalis likes this.
    • Tree City
      What a fun idea to journal on the sidewalk in front of them! And I totally LOLed at your journaling. Good for Bianca for "helping" lol, but really, how fun that he was willing to try it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @caapmun @Tree City Thanks ladies! He always tries, last time I tried following her lead we both (Bianca and I) learned to ride bikes! Before that I broke my coccyx on the ice rink. LOL!!!!
      Tree City likes this.
    • Tree City
      oh gosh, @Dalis you broke your coccyx skating?! Eek! (And with Bianca's hockey experience, I bet she can literally skate circles around you and your broken self rofl!)

But good for you, for learning to ride a bike with her! You are both showing her that trying new things (and being courageous), is important. Love it!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @Tree City She was like 4 at that time so she doesn't remember, but OMG... IT WAS SO PAINFUL. The worse part was that it wasn't the first day, it was a few weeks into it. I was actually doing pretty well and I got WAY TOO COMFY and then it happened. I tried going back but I got nauseous just getting on the ice.
      Tree City likes this.
    • KellyM
      Great layout - love the colors and patterns with the b/w.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @KellyM Thanks! I just noticed it kind of have her hockey colors yellow and blue. LOL!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).