CharlotteM

I Miss You

I Miss You
CharlotteM, Sep 23, 2018
Description:
I miss you sooo.....
my little dog Nelli passed away 1 year ago...
Inspiration and lift from Isa Marks https://the-lilypad.com/forum/galleries/favorite.349756/
Credits:
" you are magical" by Rachel Jefferies
Photo by me
nhudao likes this.
    • cfile
      oh my Charlotte, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet Nelli. What a wonderful tribute page to her. I love the papers and kit you used to make this.. the composition is fabulous, but the cropping of the photo and how perfect it is, is fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Big hugs . Your Nelli is always with you :):tacklehug (PS welcome to the Lily Pad!!)
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • frani_54
      I feel for you, our dog passed away 7 years ago and I still miss her....HUGS!!!!! With that being said, you have scrapped a beautiful page of her creating a precious memory.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      I recognized your gorgeous and fabulous memory page for Nelli and I thought your welcome page in the forum was you! I'm glad that you joined the Pad.
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • Rachel Jefferies
      I'm so sorry about your Nelli, really loving the angle scrap and the little details at the bottom of the page
      CharlotteM likes this.
    • *gina*
      great page and so sorry about your Nelli
      CharlotteM likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    CharlotteM
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    125.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).