RJMJ

Art Journaling-September-Week #2-Finding Your Voice-My Inner Chaos

Art Journaling-September-Week #2-Finding Your Voice-My Inner Chaos
RJMJ, Sep 22, 2018
Description:
I'm Back For Week #2...All These Challenges Make Me Think A Lot...I Mean Really...A Lot...My Inner Voice...Meh!...I'm Not Really Sure How To Express This Sentiment...My Head Is Pretty Much Filled With "Inner & Outer" Chaos Most Of The Time!...I Sometimes Struggle On How To Express Myself To Others & To The World...So After Much Thought & Reflection...I Decided To Do A Very Personal Collage Layout About All The Things That Are Me...In My Head,In My Soul & In My Heart...Essentially My Inner Voice...

*At First Glance...You May Think My Collage Layout Is Just A Jumbled Chaotic Mess...But It Isn't...Each Piece Was Selected For A Personal Reason & Tells You Something About Me...The Inner Me...What I Love,How I Feel,How I Am,What I Believe...Who I Am...Even Every Picture That I Chose Tells You Something Personal About Me...This Layout Is SOOO Very Personal & Tells All About My Inner Thoughts & Feelings...Yes...Bright,A Little Over The Top,A Whole Lotta Red & Blue,Lots Of WA & Yet Somehow...This Is Me...It All Blends Together To Form My Personality & Who I Am...I'm Not One To Share These Things Easily...So Bear With Me...So If You Wanted To Get To Know Me A Bit Better...Here's Your Chance...*

*For My Inner Chaos Layout-I Used:

*All The Feels-Kristin Aagard/Mommyish/Pink Reptile Designs
*Reality Bites-Lynn Grieveson
*Empty Nest-Elements-Amy Wolf & Kit By Sabrina's Creations
*Owl My Love & Puppy Love-Pink Reptile Designs
*That's Life-Flairs & Flair Love-Etc By Danyale
*A Is For Autumn-ForeverJoy
*Fantabulous Fall-Collab-Kate Hadfield & Kim Jensen
*Autumn/Apple Of My Eye/Evening Glow/Fruity Raspberry/Fishing Hole/Zoo Day/Toby And Cracker-All Kits By Kristin Aagard
Tree City likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      oh my goodness!! So much to see here!! I LOVE it! You really let it out there - I am impressed with how much you were able to sharer and how well you pulled it all together! Aweome job!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Sep 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    782.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).