Dalis

Inner [censored] - SEPT. Monthly Muse week #2

Inner [censored] - SEPT. Monthly Muse week #2
Dalis, Sep 23, 2018
Description:
credits:
Life UnCensored Bundle - Daily Bull****
by Little Butterfly Wings & Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs & Etc. by Danyale & Allison Pennington,
Life UnCensored Explicit Pack - Daily Bull****
by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs & Etc. by Danyale & Allison Pennington & Little Butterfly Wings
    • norton94
      Oh Dalis this is fantastic!! LOVE it
      Dalis likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is so cool, Dalis! Very cool and very interesting - a good interesting!!
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
    • Cherylndesigns
      Dalis likes this.
    • mimisgirl
      Oh my WOW - this is perfect! And apparently I have been gone so long I did not even know this was in the shop - now I MUST HAVE IT, lol! LOVE your raw share of the real you! Thanks!
      Dalis likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      hermana..... this is beyond AWESOME!!!! LOVE the whole thing, and each little bit individually that make perfect choices, I wanna learn to shadow like you, I want to be able one day to make a page with a background pattern as this one and still have the awesome result you have here, love love LOVE !!!!!!! I reckon I have to lift this piece by piece and hang it on my door LOL, awesome composition, love it all and especially that little hand, that is probably my most favorite element EVER!!! gorgeous superbly gorgeous and LOVE the fact that you blacked out the swearing.... not sure why- because in "live" speech I swear quiet a bit more than I would like to in English, but in my pages I rather keep it out, so this makes this page into total perfection!!!!!!
      Love YOU!!!!!

into the September Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      Dalis likes this.
    • littlekiwi
      Amazing!
      Dalis likes this.
    • frani_54
      OMGosh, how could I have missed this. This made me laugh out loud and I love the final element of the little hand.
      Dalis likes this.
    • Dalis
      @mimisgirl I only black it out just in case it was not allowed in the Gallery. LOL!!!
      mimisgirl likes this.
    • Dalis
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Dalis
    Date:
    Sep 23, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    229 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).