BevG

They Closed My Kroger

They Closed My Kroger
BevG, Sep 14, 2018
Description:
And Then You {Dressed Up} template by Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
Life UnCensored Daily Bull**** Bundle

And now I feel better and can close this chapter in my book.
valeriapiemonte likes this.
    • jesskab
      From the thumbnail, I thought this was going to be a wild & fun page. This just makes me sad. Facebook is literally taking over this city. Our FoodsCo was closed down to build housing for their employees. Housing I'll never be able to afford. Really a huge loss for our neighborhood, so I totally get it.
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
      They are replacing it with a Harris Teeter, a more regional store owned by the Kroger company. However, their prices are higher than Kroger's were. Regardless, the HT won't be open for months while they remodel for it.
    • flowersgal
      Oh it hurts to lose a favorite store or restaurant. Fun way to document your feelings about it. We have no Kroger in my area either. They have put in a discount Rulers Food but it isn't much.
      BevG likes this.
    • Katherine B
      Congratulations! Your beautiful layout has been chosen as a LBW Gallery Standout and featured on the Little Butterfly Wings blog!
      BevG likes this.
    • BevG
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    BevG
    Date:
    Sep 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    183.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).