UK1999SemesterAbroad092018LEft
AnotherAmanda, Sep 9, 2018
Description:
September - Journaling Challenge - Story From School
Font - CK Ali's Writing
Journaling - I wish I could say I really remember every moment of my semester abroad all those years ago at Teesside University, but I don’t. I have some decent pictures of my travels around Middlesbrough and trips farther out - my favorite being the seaside town of Whitby. I went to York and Edinburgh and a bunch of places in Ireland. I made a few friends but they faded away as we went back to our home universities and graduated and started jobs. If I was on Facebook, maybe I’d find them. Who knows. Mostly I learned that I was up for an challenge and should take more risks. Journaling September 2018
Photos - Scanned film photos
Elements and Papers - Farmhouse (Mommyish), I Do My Own Thing (R Jefferies), Big N Tall alpha (Just Jaimee), Documenting Autumn (A Pennington), Do It For Yourself, Wanderlust, Captured for Life (Sabrina's Creations), Farewell Summer (Design by Soco), Page Turner (Paislee Press), Stay Magical (Little Butterfly Wings), Late Summer (L Grieveson)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
Tree City likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      this is gorgeous! i love the little WA strips and the different sizes of photos ... the text in the stampy red looks amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    683.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).