Cherylndesigns

You Make My Heart Smile

You Make My Heart Smile
Cherylndesigns, Aug 21, 2018
Description:
Credits: Rebecca_PaintedPapers_01, PaintedDreams_Evan, EvanBentArm, hair, flowergroup, dog, PBN_ground; awolff_botanical_banner; Heartsong_MDGroot_WA.
    • frani_54
      Such a sweet layout, this made me smile.....
    • Cherylndesigns
      @frani_54 Thanks so much, Fran! I decided to play with dolls tonight. Glad I made you smile. :)
    • jesskab
      This is so pretty Cheryl, so much emotion!
    • RJMJ
      Wow!...Cheryl This Is Gorgeous!...I Am An Art Doll Lover/Layout Maker Now & This Is Just Amazing!...Wonderful Soft Washes Of Color...Looks Like A Painting & Dare I Say That Sweet Doggie...I'm Always Partial To Sweet Doggies!...Love This!...:heartslub
    • mcurtt
      I love using art dolls in my art journaling pages. This is so pretty. I think it is great that your doggie matches your art doll. Yes, this one makes my heart smile. :-)
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jesskab Thanks so much, Jess! I wanted to do something different last night and decided to look through all of my Rebecca files. This was such a joy to work on. I just love her work!
      jesskab likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @RJMJ Thank you so much! I never even heart of art dolls until I came here to TLP and they're so awesome! I love that little doggie, too. Reminds me of mine, except in color.
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks so much Marilyn! It's funny, because I added the title last. I couldn't decided on a title and found this one in the Heartsong collection. It said just what I wanted to say and was even the perfect color.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Aug 21, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    345.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).