Day Trip
Vrielinkie, Aug 18, 2018
Description:
Journaling:
"Quality time with family is very important to me. My parents live pretty far away, which means that when we visit we stay the weekend. A lot of the time, we also go on day trips and adventures. I love taking pictures, just like my dad. This time we went to Fort Bourtange, which I last visited when I was 4 years old, I only remembered the cannons. This place is so photogenic so we just had to take some portrait photos. My dad and I are mostly behind the camera so these are pretty special. Some great new memories were made this weekend! - Fort Bourtange, Groningen (NL)"

Credits:
- Color Me Happy (Oak Leaves And Acorns-Set 1) by Fiddle-Dee-Dee
- Anecdotal: Elements [MPM AUG18] by Allison Pennington
- Anecdotal: Patterns & Backgrounds [MPM AUG18] by Allison Pennington
- Anecdote [MPM AUG18] by Lilypad Designers
- FONTS = D Hanna Soft Free + Affectionately Yours
    • cfile
      Beautiful pge Hannah! I love the journaling and I love too that you share the hobby of photography with your Dad. (I did with my Dad as well!!) Glad you revisited the Fort as you did when you were 4... wonderful scrapping memories this way and your journaling is fabulous. Thanks for joining us in the jurnaling challenge.. wonderful page!
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous page - love the little photos
      Vrielinkie likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    Vrielinkie
    Date:
    Aug 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    456.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).