RJMJ

Lynn Grieveson-August-Recipe Challenge-Adventure:Travel

Lynn Grieveson-August-Recipe Challenge-Adventure:Travel
RJMJ, Aug 16, 2018
Description:
Thanks For Another Great Monthly Challenge!...I Decided To Use Your Featured Kit "Sometimes Prickly"...Although It Is The Basis For This Layout...I Also Added Other Key Pieces To Complete My Page...

*It Is Still Really "Hot In Here" Where I Live...Middle Of August & We Are Still In The Middle Of Another Heat Wave(Honestly It Never Really Stopped For Weeks Now)...It Was Still 30 Degrees At 1:30 In The Morning...Yikes!...So Summer Is Still On My Mind...To That End My Layout Is About "Palm Trees"...Hollywood Vacation-al Palm Trees...Seeing These Gigantic Towering Trees Can Be An Experience If You Are Not Accustomed To Them Like Me...*

*As Per The Rules Of This Challenge:

#1. Two Photos-I Used 2 Rather Large Photos
#2. Something Zig Zag Or Scalloped-I Used 2 Scalloped Stamps
#3. At Least 2 Papers-I Used 2 Papers For The Background(Blended) & Then I Took 2 More Papers & Cut Them Into 2 Triangles(Blended) & Placed Them On Top Of The Other 2 Background Papers...I Also Blended In 1 More Paper Filled With Paint For Effect & I Took Another Paper & Turned It Into A Stamp & Used It Twice In My Layout...
#4. Hand Written Font-I Wrote :"Blue Skies Smiling At Me" Towards The Top Left Of The Layout & "Nothing But Blue Skies Do I See" Towards The Bottom Left Of The Layout

*For My Adventure:Travel Layout-I Used*

*Something Prickly/Hot,Hot,Hot/Crab Shack/Brand New Day/Shine On-All These Kits By Lynn Grieveson
*O Sole Mio-Pink Reptile Designs(1 Item Used)
*Be Who You Are-Dawn Inskip(1 Item Used)
*Hand-Drawn Doodles-Crocus Paperi(1 Item Used)
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lynn Grieveson
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Aug 16, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    676.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).