spcoggs

Disney Cruise: Frozen Gathering

Disney Cruise: Frozen Gathering
spcoggs, Aug 12, 2018
Description:
I got tickets for my daughter and I to meet Anna and Elsa on our Disney Cruise last May. (The tickets are free - just used to control the crowds for this popular duo.) My daughter has been Frozen OBSESSED forever. She got all dressed up in her Elsa dress and eagerly waited her turn. Then panicked. Apparently meeting them in real life was too much to handle. I managed to get their autographs, but didn't get a single photo of them! LOL Thankful for the silhouette cards so I could "include" Anna and Elsa in the page.

Credits: Clean Lined Pocket Templates No 2 by Sahlin Studio; Project Mouse (Ice) Bundle by Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio; and Frozen Silhouette Cards freebie by Britt-ish Designs.
    • jenn mccabe
      how cute though - still an adorable memory of her personality at this moment in time - she's a doll!
      spcoggs likes this.
    • spcoggs
      @jenn mccabe thanks! She saw these photos and asked to go back and see them. LOL Hopefully next time we'll get photos of Elsa and Anna too. :)
    • sahlink
      I love how you captured this moment. The character cards, the simple embellishments... PERFECTION!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    spcoggs
    Date:
    Aug 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    184.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    504px
    Height:
    504px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).