RJMJ

Pink Reptile Designs-July-Template Challenge-Summer Days Ahead

Pink Reptile Designs-July-Template Challenge-Summer Days Ahead
RJMJ, Jul 25, 2018
Description:
Thank You For The Wonderful Template!...I Had Fun Working With It!...The Only Thing...Was That The Second Picture Strip That Jutted Out To The Side On A Slant...I Couldn't Get That To Work Properly In My Scrapbooking Software So I Had To Straighten It...In Order To Get It To Work...But Overall I Don't Think It Really Takes Away From The Overall Look Of My Layout...Hope That's O.K...

I Had Fun Making This Layout...The Long Word Strip & The Summertime Ocean Blue Background Photos That I Used Here...The Summer Breezes Blowing...The Sand In The Air...The Smell & Sounds Of The Ocean...Ahhh!...Summertime...I Used Only One Totally Awesome Kit To Complete This Page...Your Wonderful O Sole Mio Kit Was Just Summertime Perfect For My Summer Days Ahead Layout & Of Course Your Wonderful July Template Provided For This Challenge!...

*I Used-O Sole Mio Plus The July Template Provided For This Challenge-Both By Pink Reptile Designs*
mirjam, Trish and jenn mccabe like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i love what you did with that template! the cut outs turned into a stampy look is just so creative! i love the fun lines on the film strip frames too. this just screams summer and is so bright, cheerful and makes me want to travel somewhere fun!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • barbaraj
      So many great touches on this! Love the words strip and how you placed the elements to tell the summertime story. Loved visiting your gallery.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • mirjam
      Love love love the happy go lucky sunshiny feel of your page! Awesome!!!
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 25, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    604.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).