lorieh

This

This
lorieh, Aug 9, 2018
Description:
Captured | Elements, Captured | Papers and All Eyes On You | Elements by Pink Reptile Designs
Template-July 2018 Pink Reptile Designs template Challenge
mirjam, jenn mccabe, mcurtt and 2 others like this.
    • KarenB
      Oh I love this! Fabulous action layout :)
    • mcurtt
      Definitely fun and striking. I love how you used the same set of pics in your strips, but varied them ever so slightly to add interest.
    • jenn mccabe
      love the large action shot with the smaller series photos! really tells the story in a powerful way - and the yellow is so perfect! beautiful!
    • mirjam
      What a fantastic action page and it screams FUN!!!! Love that! also love the look of the cutout words in the floral paper!!! Perfect embellishing too. It doens't overwhelm but is subtle and totally supports the design of your page and the story! Great take on the challenge.
    • KarenW
      Congratulations!!:happydance2 This wonderful, fun page has been chosen as a Pretty Page for this month at The Pink Reptile Design Blog!! I love the absolute free delight that the photos convey and I am always a sucker for a big photo!!:heartslub
    • lorieh
      @KarenW Thank you so much!!! You made my day:)
      KarenW likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    lorieh
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).