Family082018JC
AnotherAmanda, Aug 12, 2018
Description:
August 2018 - Journaling Challenge - What Family Means to You
Font - Ck Ali's Writing
Journaling - What is family? Who is family? For me, there’s the easy bit of Todd, Ben & me and then there’s the people who we love both blood-related and dear friends. People we see all the time and others who are too for away for daily visits but we keep in touch in other ways. I don’t know what I do without my guys, my family. I love Todd’s parents and my own crazy clan. We talk, we fight, we disagree on pizza toppings and what constitutes a vacation. I
can’t imagine life without them - all of the people who touch my life in so many different ways. I hope that Ben gets to know all our special people as he gets bigger and he finds his own people to add to the craziness that is our family. I can only hope he knows how much he is loved by so many people out there in the world. Family, I guess, is love. So maybe it’s an easy answer after all. Even the cat counts... Although I can only honestly say, Cricket simply tolerates Ben. Maybe when he learns how to feed her, he’ll earn her love.

Elements and Papers - Bon Voyage (Pink Reptile Designs), Highs and Lows (Sahlin Studio), Good Times (Lynne Marie), Heart Song (Collaboration)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
Photo style - Paint the Moon
Karen, LynnG and TeaWithLemon like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      cute journaling! i love the whole look and feel of this super sweet page!
    • cfile
      Great page and adorable journaling.. I love the end re the cat Cricket and how Ben may earn her love when he learns how to feed her :) SO cute!! I love the photo, the photo treatment, composition and all the wonderful elements and papers to accent the photo. Thank you Amanda for joining us in the journaling challenge!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Aug 12, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    679 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).