AnotherAmanda

TreasureHunter072018PRDBC

TreasureHunter072018PRDBC
AnotherAmanda, Jul 22, 2018
Description:
July 2018 - Blog Template Challenge - Pink Reptile Designs
Template by - Gaelle
Fonts - Ali's Writing, True Type Writer Plygot
Journaling - We took you to the Children’s Discovery Museum of San Jose You had so much fun playing in the Dig Pit. You weren’t sure at first but once you started scooping up the sand with your metal bowl, you didn’t want to stop. Unfortunately, it was too hot to stay outside for long. You were really bummed when we told you it was time to go back inside.
Photos: June 16, 2018 Journaling: July 22, 2018
Elements and Papers - Homebody, Embrace, Snapshots, All the Feels (Pink Reptile Designs)
Style - One Little Bird (Shadows)
mirjam and jenn mccabe like this.
    • amandac
      Amanda this is a seriously FUN page! Loving all the great summery colours and those adorable photos, he looks like he was having a wonderful time scooping up the sand!
    • jenn mccabe
      When my kids were little we lived 5 minutes from this place! I loved going there. We loved afternoons at Happy Hollow Park & Zoo too. I miss living in that area so much! Such cute photos and so funny how little ones don't care about the heat!
    • mcurtt
      How fun & colorful is this!!! Loving the paint & scribbles.
    • AnotherAmanda
      @jenn mccabe We live a bit further than that but Ben loves it. I forgot about Happy Hollow. We'll have to go back.
    • mirjam
      What an AWESOME page Amanda! I've been going over and over all the little details you put in there! HOW COOL! I am totally in love with the energy of your page and I love your cute pics!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Jul 22, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    495.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).