RJMJ

Art Journaling Challenge-Monthly Muse-July-In Memorium Of Dawn-Week #3-Nature Walk

Art Journaling Challenge-Monthly Muse-July-In Memorium Of Dawn-Week #3-Nature Walk
RJMJ, Jul 24, 2018
Description:
Great Prompts For This Challenge!...I Took A Somewhat Different Approach To This Layout As Opposed To The Last Few Layouts That I Dedicated To Dawn...This Time I Wanted To Highight Some Of The Wonderful WA/Sayings/Cards That She Included In Her Many Kits...I Felt Like The Ones I Chose Worked Perfectly For The Timing Right Now & The Sentiment That I Wanted To Portray In This Layout & I Wanted To Do Something Containing The Color Green To Represent Nature Of Course...Dawn's Favorite Subject I Would Suspect...I Chose A Color Palette Of Various Shades Of Green Highlighted By Oranges With Just A Touch Of Pink & Blue...All These Colors Blended Nicely With The Photo I Selected To Use In This Layout...The Idea Is A Nature Walk Among The Beauty Of Flowers & Of Course I Had to Put In One Of Dawn's Sweetly Created Little Creatures & In This Case A Pretty & Curious Little Birdie To Round Out The Nature Theme...Her Phrases & Sayings Were/Are So Thought Provoking & Meaningful & The 3 That I Chose Here Seemed Just Right...Life Is Certainly Precious & Has A Multitude Of Meaning...As Scrapbookers We Certainly Understand That "Pictures Can Speak Louder Than Words" & Lastly..."To Live A Creative Life We Must Lose Our Fear Of Being Wrong"...This Last One Certainly Rings True For Me...Always An Inspiration & Always In Our Hearts...Thank You Dawn For The Nature Of Who You Are/Were...xoxo...Dawn...

*For My Nature Walk Layout-I Used*

*Adventure Seeker/Lights,Camera Action/Fragile/Free Spirit/Kaleidoscope/Squeeze/Watercolor Journal Filler Cards-All Kits By Dawn Inskip

*Evening Glow-Kristin Aagard
*Favourite Moments-Etc By Danyale
Dalis and Trish like this.
    • Trish
      This is just stunning, love all the blending work. Dawn would have loved this!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • Dalis
      Love the blocks overlocking onto each other. So soft!
      RJMJ likes this.
    • jazzmatazz
      The bright green color drew me in (along with that wonderful photo!), but I LOVE the interlocking squares and textures that I see on looking closer. LOVE the overall color palette, especially the use of it in coloring the various frames. Beautifully done.
      RJMJ likes this.
    • *gina*
      fantastic page - love the blending
      RJMJ likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    RJMJ
    Date:
    Jul 24, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    612.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).