cfile

Xmas in July Day 2: Naughty or Nice

Xmas in July Day 2:  Naughty or Nice
cfile, Jul 20, 2018
Description:
Christmas in July Travel Notebook 10 Day Challenge
Credit:
Free Travel notebook Templates
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/christmas-in-july-travelers-notebook-a-day-challenge.56100/
Forever Joy | Comfort & Joy page Kit
https://the-lilypad.com/store/COMFORT-and-JOY-page-kit.html
Sabrina Creations - Joy Bundle (tab)
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Joy-Bundle.html
fonts: Times New Roman and Aspira and Rivereside
*staple by me*
    • myssp
      Love, love the greenery ;)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
    • bellbird
      totally totally mind blowingly clean and simple AWESOME - the decorations title with the pine branch = amazing! i would never of guess these were yours (and your other TN pages i just saw but clearly you can rock every style :notworthy
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @bellbird oh my goodness Justine, thank you o much for your very sweet comment.. the bow, omg.. I cannot believe it! I had fun with this... I liked playing with it and couldn't figure what to put in the spot next to the pine branch... LOL that is how the title got there! Thank you again.. I was without bundled TV, internet service & landline all Thursday so I missed the chat but yesterday I was back playing with the TN and all. :) Thank you again!!
      bellbird likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Beautiful and elegant! I love your photos and the way you did the title!
      cfile likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      absolute awesomeness, I can't beat the girls on praising this, I'm LOVINg that you are keeping it so coherent and your amazing way to compose the book with the amazing look, the brightness of the light you giving it, the elegance and perfection........ we need to share this!!!!!!into the July Froggy Faves!!!! [​IMG]
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @pbrooks Thank you so very much Pam!!
      @MrsPeel Cynthia my dear, thank you so much for the Froggy Fav and your lovely comments on my page. I am really enjoying the TN for Christmas in July :) Thank you so much my friend!
    • cfile
      @MrsPeel Thank you so much again, Cynthia, for choosing my page. I really enjoyed making it and I am having a blast with the 10 day Xmas in July challenge :) That bottom photo with the SB cup was taken when I put up the mini christmas tree on the Fireplace.. the lights bounced off the glass doors and made for a great shot... I was amazed at how my photo came out.. almost professional! Thank you again for choosing my page!
    • jenn mccabe
      congrats on FF Christa! I just adore your realistic digi TN - amazing shadows and love the 2 Pps you chose! This is such an inviting and homey christmas page. I want to hang out and have a cup of coffee with you there! :)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @jenn mccabe :) Just let me know when :) <Giggle> Thank you so much!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    cfile
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    200 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).