Cherylndesigns

Christmas in July Day 2 Prompt "Naughty or Nice?"

Christmas in July Day 2 Prompt "Naughty or Nice?"
Cherylndesigns, Jul 20, 2018
Description:
This is our dog Daisy. We made her wear an elf headband last Christmas and she wasn't very happy about it. Haha

Credits: Paisley Press Travelogue Template; prd_fancywhite_pp_11; mommyish_farm-house_WA_elf; sahlinstudio_kitschychristmas_wb_naught; jj_merry_ep_frame; jj_merry_ep_ornament; jj_merry_ep_scatter; jj_merry_ep_bow.
JennFort, TeaWithLemon and MrsPeel like this.
    • Serena
      Oh my gosh, the CUTENESS!!! I love that headband!! I actually bought a santa hat for my cats one year... I'm PRETTY sure I was called all sorts of things in Cat-ese... There was NO getting a photo done though because they were shaking their heads so hard to get it off. heh. Worth a try! I love the background paper you picked and the ornament, such a cute layout!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena Thanks so much! I've never tried that with one of our past cats - there'd be no having that! Daisy doesn't like it, but at least I get a picture for her Instagram account. I have one for her for just about every holiday. If she could roll her eyes, she definitely would - when she sees me coming with one of her headbands. LOL
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Cherylndesigns ROFL! Thank you for that visual and laugh! If animals could talk, right? I'm pretty sure the first thing mine would say is "Man.. you are two fries short of a Happy Meal, woman.. do you ... oh yes, pet right there.. right there.. deeper yeeeeesss." Such a cute idea, I'm glad you can get photos at least! :D
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena I can see it all now. I have to shoot quick and my hubby always helps. He's responsible for getting the headbands on her head and telling her to "Stay". LOL
      Serena likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Too cute! And a matching kerchief too!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @mcurtt Thanks. I make her lots of kerchiefs - she's used to wearing them. LOL Not liking the headbands, tho.
    • MrsPeel
      awwwwwwwww super super CUTEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! and you know what? I always loved hats, but I'm too little (barely 1.50m, 5 feet I think) so they dont really go with me...when Sarita was born, I was delighted that I could dress her and finally will be able t buy some hats...so she has TINS.... but, like Daisy here...she did not like them!!!! longest she would keep them on would be 10 minutes and half of them she was crying or making the attempt to take them of LOL
      I think she only wore a hat 3 times in 10 years!!!! anyway, love Daisy, love the fresh feel of the page, a very Florida Xmas for Daisy!!!!!![​IMG]
    • Cherylndesigns
      @MrsPeel Thanks soooooo much, Cynthia! I don't look good in hats, either and most little girls don't like them at all. Mine always took them off as soon as they could. Haha. Daisy is a good sport - she wouldn't walk around in her headband, but she at least lets us take her picture.
    • jenn mccabe
      haha! so so cute. i used to have little antlers and a santa hat for my pups. i have no idea what happened to them over the years though - although i doubt my dogs mind that i seemed to have lost them! :) daisy is a trooper - she poses so well! (although i bet it wasn't as easy as you make it look here!) cute TN spread!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @jenn mccabe She IS a trooper, Jenn. She sees me coming with her "headbands" and she runs and hides. She knows I'm going to make her come and get her picture taken. LOL
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 20, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).