Cherylndesigns

July Inspiration Challenge

July Inspiration Challenge
Cherylndesigns, Jul 14, 2018
Description:
I scrapped about my six grandchildren.

Credits: dinskip_PGraphic_PP_01; inskip_bohochic_6; jjst16july_asm_border3; jjst16july_asm_cluster_1 & 2; sahlinstudio_textonpath_classiccirclebig; vw_sprinkles45_sequin5.
    • Serena
      This is gorgeous! I like the black and white and the 'six' clusters! And the arrows are really fun too, I'm on board with everyone else, I bet your christmas card is awesome too! Thank you so much for playing along!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena Thanks for the sweet comments, Serena! This challenge had me stumped for awhile, then a light bulb went off - my 6 grandkids! :idea2
      I found my Christmas card, BTW. I was going to show it to a couple of you who asked about it. I found 3 of them, in fact - I'm missing one year, but I have 2013, 2014 and 2016. Couldn't get all 6 together at the same time for this past year's card, but I did a collage with the whole family's pictures.
      Carol K. and Serena like this.
    • Serena
      @Cherylndesigns I'd love to see them! Tag me on it? I'm really glad you played along! I wanted to get people thinking, not absolutely get them stuck. ^.^ I tend to scrap better when I am out of my own head and trying to fill the guidelines of a challenge and then end up with some of my favorite pages! MoC was CONSTANTLY throwing me for a loop and out of my comfort zone and those are some of my favorites to this day.. heh. So thank you for sticking with me!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena I will tag you or PM you. I need to take pictures of the two older ones. I just found them - I knew I had them somewhere. LOL

Yes, there is always one or two challenges that I think "I probably won't do that one". Then it sits in my mind and I end up doing it. Yours was one of them - but I'm so glad I did it - it's one of my favorite layouts! Yes, MOC did me in. I had JUST joined here and didn't have very much TLP product and didn't know how to do a lot of the things - I've learned SO much just since being here since the first of the year.
      Serena likes this.
    • Carol K.
      @Cherylndesigns I never noticed you are new like me. I've learned so much, too. Partly due to the challenges (MOC being an extreme challenge), pushing me to make something happen, but mostly because of the wonderful community and fellowship shared here at the Lilypad. So glad we're friends!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Carol K. I'm so glad, too, Carol! Yes, I'm fairly new and like I said, I've learned so much in this short time. This is the most friendly, caring and sharing community I've ever been involved in. Everybody is so willing to help us learn - they willingly share their knowledge!!

I'm going to photograph my two "old" Christmas cards today and I'll PM you and Serena. :)
    • Serena
      @Cherylndesigns I've been here a bit but never participated in the MoC before so I was trying to stay afloat in the deep end (and I'm short!!) too! hehe. I can't wait for MoC next year! I hope you'll be with us for that, we can 'float' together again!

I'm glad you're still around and I look forward to seeing your gallery. ^.^ Thanks for sharing!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena I was blown away by MOC! I've never seen such wonderful pages, etc. in a gallery! I plan on being here in January. I have loved being here!
      Serena likes this.
    • Serena
      @Cherylndesigns We can cheer each other on!!! While I don't want this year to be over THAT quick, I have to say, I'm actually looking forward to January! Have you seen the Christmas in July challenges? I'm having a blast with that already!
    • Cherylndesigns
      @Serena I'm loving the Christmas in July!! I've done 2 TN pages already and bought more stuff in the store. Who can resist those prices, though?? Yes, we'll cheer each other on in the next MOC. I didn't finish last year, but I got about half of them done. This year, I want to finish. Did you finish last year?
      Serena likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Inspiration Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Cherylndesigns
    Date:
    Jul 14, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    300.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    550px
    Height:
    550px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).