jazzmatazz

Monthly Muse Challenge #2 July 2018 -- Llama the Llama?

Monthly Muse Challenge #2 July 2018 -- Llama the Llama?
jazzmatazz, Jul 19, 2018
Description:
I think if Dawn had ever met this sweet creature, she would have immediately immortalized her in one of her kits. So I surrounded her with a pantheon of Dawn's other creations.

Now, the title ... well, I understand Dawn had a sense of humor, so I decided to do a little play on words, using the English and Spanish terms, llama. The 1st "llama" in the title is the Spanish word (pronounced "yama"), meaning "you call". The second "llama" is the English word (pronounced "lama") which refers to the animal. So the title means "Did you call the llama?", but it so much more fun using the Spanish. (OK, if you have to explain a joke, maybe it should never have been made ... ;-)

Thank you so much for looking. And thank you, Dalis, for the wonderful challenges this month.

Credits:
Owl Kingdom, Love You to the Moon and Back, Fragile, ,
Never Give Up, Dear Future, M3 March 2017 Add-on by Dawn Inskip
Sweet Storytelling by Sahlin Studio

Font: Vampire Calligraphy
paula kesselring and Dalis like this.
    • Dalis
      I got the joke immediately!!!!! Love the colors and omg, her face is just the sweetest thing ever!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Cherylndesigns
      I LOVE that sweet face!! I didn't get the joke until after I read your meaning. That's a darned funny title and you're right, Dawn would have loved it!!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Pups_r_Paps
      I, too, got the joke immediately! Such a great photo and your tribute to Dawn is perfect.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • wvsandy
      Such fun! Love the green background and all of the little animals.
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • amandac
      :giggle I love the tile and that sweet goofy face! She would have totally made a Llama kit just for this cute Llama!! A great tribute page xx
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • DigiGrace
      Adorable image and cute title on your beautiful page!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • bellbird
      i am so glad you explained it and i love the joke now i get it and that framed face is adorable! beautiful use of Dawn's goodies too!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • *gina*
      gorgeous - love your page!
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    • Serena
      Isn't it crazy ridiculous how photogenic Llams are?!?!? I have one that I've been wanting to do a layout of just because it's such an amazing photo.. now I'm going to have to dig it out and do it! hehe! Also, I loved your joke! I somehow intuitively got that it was "yama" but I didn't remember what it meant so I'm glad for your explanation! And it's great to make a joke!!! :D
      jazzmatazz likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Art Journaling
    Uploaded By:
    jazzmatazz
    Date:
    Jul 19, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    115.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).