jenn mccabe

Lights Camera Action

Lights Camera Action
jenn mccabe, Jul 18, 2018
Description:
For the Random Challenge - Cut Outs ... all my July Challenge pages are with Dawn's beautiful kits.

Scrapping With Liz | Shutter Templates {{ this is SOSN 50% off today}}

Lights Camera Action Canvas
Lights Camera Action Gimme More
Lights Camera Action Illustrations
Lights Camera Action Papers
You Got This Card
Photo Frenzy Photographic Accessories
    • Iowan
      This page just jumped out in the gallery. It is awesome ....I love your use of color and the photos are perfect.
    • flowersgal
      Another terrific page, Jenn. Love the mix of soft colors, the cutouts and all the fun photographic elements that support the storyline.
    • Trish
      OMG, Jenn this is amazing. I love all the colors and the elements are perfect.
    • Cherylndesigns
      This is fabulous, Jenn!! I saw this and my eyes popped out! I love the photos you used, all of the cool paper and the photo elements!!
    • Cherylndesigns
      I'm going to make this my Froggy Favorite! :heartslub:heartslub
    • jenn mccabe
    • MrsPeel
      what can I say? I know I should start by I need to catch up with your gallery because you are some HUGE inspiration to me, your pages make my heart sing and I could take each one of them to the GSO or the Froggy Faves...taken that our @Cherylndesigns already has taken it into the FF, I thought at least, the leasty I could do was come leave some love from my heart...this is absolutely amazingly AWESOME, I missed these templates? you are such an amazing artist Jenn... there is perfection everywhere in the page,...... LOVE you!!!![​IMG]
    • Justagirl
      Oh wow Jenn, this is awesome. The cut outs are great and really jumped out of the gallery. Congrats on your Froggy Fave... you rock!
    • Serena
      I'm giggling at the others covering their faces... I love the shutters and the papers you picked for them! The paint in the background adds that "action/working" element and the spotlights are perfect!! Nice page here!
    • Toucanettes
      I like your choice of colour and love the way you framed your pictures to make them look like CD's:like
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    jenn mccabe
    Date:
    Jul 18, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).